Last updated March 20, 2019
What personal information do we collect?
We collect information that is required for the operation of the app and information that helps us provide you with better services. Some of the information is entered directly by you, some is automatically collected from your phone or network and some information is your activity within the app.
The outgoing recorded calls are saved on your phone only and there is no other copy anywhere. The recordings of incoming calls are saved on the app’s server until they are downloaded to your phone and some time after that to ensure that the downloading was successful. We do not listen to the calls made with the app except for identifying or fixing problems.
The data we collect may include the following items:
- Your phone number. You are asked to enter your phone number before making the first call with the app.
- Your country. When you install the app it collects information from your device and network to determine your location.
- Information about your device, such as your phone model, operating system and mobile carrier are automatically collected from your device.
- Log information on your usage of the app, such as the errors that you experienced and features you choose to use in the app.
- Your call log history. The app saves the date and time, duration and destination of each call you make with the app.
- Your purchases. The app saves the date and time and the type of product of each purchase you make, including details about free minutes given by 3rd party companies for completing offers or free minutes given by the app itself.
- Your contact information. For example, you are asked to enter your email after making a purchase to better handle purchase related problems or approve collecting your token to send you push notifications.
- Anti-fraud data such as IP addresses.
- Advertisement ID and other information collected by our 3rd party partners.
- Device identification. For example UDID on android devices.
We do not collect credit card data as we do not make charges ourselves, only via partners such as Apple Inc, Google Wallet and PayPal.
We do not copy or use your address book, we only show the address book to help you select a contact’s phone before making a call.
How do we use your information?
In general, we use the collected information for the operation of the app and to provide you with better services. Specifically we use the collected information in the following ways:
- For the correct operation of the app. For example we need to keep your phone number so that we will display it to the person you call with the app.
- To show you only relevant services. For example we need to know your country so that we will show you the correct call price.
- To give you better support. For example we keep your phone model and operating system so we can identify problems faster.
- To support connecting to your account if you accidently uninstall the app or switch to a different device. For example we ask for your email so we verify your account on a new device.
- To support billing with you and with our service providers. For example we keep the log of calls you make with the app because this log shows how many minutes your used but also because we pay for those calls using our carriers.
- To contact you in regard to important changes or conditions related to your account or to offer you special promotions via email or push notification or similar means.
- To perform anti-fraud related actions.
- To show advertising and ‘earn free minute’ offerwalls.
Unless otherwise specified, we retain information as long as it is necessary and relevant for us to achieve the purposes referred to above or to enable us to comply with our legal data protection retention obligations.
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when you use the app in any way to maintain the safety of your personal information.
You can use the device Privacy setting to control advertising and basic phone functionalities like contact book. The specific actions may differ per device and operating system.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
We will not rent or sell your personal data to third parties, but we may share your information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that provide automatic data processing technologies for the App. We do not control or influence these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used.
We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information allows third-party ad networks, inter alia, to deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
We may use one or more of the following third-party advertising services and analytics tools: Adjust; AdMob; Amplitude; AnnAnnie; AppFigures; Apple SearchAds; Appmetrica; Appodeal; AppsFlyer; Facebook; Firebase; Flurry; Google AdWords; ironSource; Mopub; SensorTower; Vungle. In case you want to learn more about the services and privacy options please consult their websites and privacy policies.
Our App may contain links to third-party websites/services or you may access the App from a third-party site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these third-party sites or services linked to or from our App, including the information or content contained within them.
We may disclose your personal information if it needed for objective reasons, due to public interest or in other unforeseen circumstances:
– as required by law;
– when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
– if we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice in our App of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old. Therefore we do not knowingly collect personal information via our websites, applications, services, or tools from anyone under 13.
Cookies and related means
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
Updates to this Policy